How do I attend?
The ECNP Workshop is a closed meeting; there is no on-site registration.
Junior scientists from Europe wishing to attend were invited to submit a scientific abstract for poster presentations.
It is no longer possible to submit an abstract. The deadline for this was 16 October 2017.
The 100 selected junior scientists will receive free registration and free hotel accommodation.
Conditions for application
- Previous ECNP Workshop participants are not eligible to attend.
- Match the criteria of a 'junior scientist'.
- Submit an abstract for poster presentation.
- Applicants must upload a copy of their identity card and a signed letter from their institute when submitting an abstract, to confirm that they meet the ECNP Workshop criteria of a 'junior scientist'.
Please download here the standard form that can be used to confirm the status of junior scientist.
Conditions for selected participants
- All accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement to the journal European Neuropsychopharmacology.
- All selected participants will be required to give a poster presentation on the accepted abstract.
- All participants are expected to be present throughout the entire workshop (keynote lecture, all the sessions and the two poster sessions) from Thursday late afternoon until Sunday 12.35, as they play an active role during the discussions.